dinsdag 20 januari 2009

January so far

Well, january didn't go that well up 'till now:
jan 1-19
Yesterday I managed to break even for the month so that's always nice, I played 9 tables and decided to stop playing fancy and just play ABC poker. (last 4k hands of the graph)
Less variance this way and that's exactly what I need!

My HUD was broken for a week or so but now it works again.
I'm also considering buying spade-eye because with all the hand histories I'm getting every day I think it'll be +EV to be able to spot the fish with the click of a button.
Only problem is the trial version keeps freezing and crashing so untill that's fixed I'm not paying anything :D

As for pokerstrategy, I might make diamond if I can squeeze in some sessions after my exams.
Playing 9 tables 20k hands shouldn't take that long :P
Even if I don't make it Timor is still taking me to the black member party so it doesn't really matter :)

Almost forgot to mention my exams.
I had 4 exams already in 8days, 3 of them went fine (including 2 of my biggest courses), the 4th one was religion and as an engineering student, it's not really for me so I didn't study that much for it but maybe I'll get a 10/20, that would be nice :D
Anyways, I have 2 more to go in little more than 1 week so I certainly should have enough time for that :)
Maybe squeeze in some poker, who knows?

I'll make another update next week or so, after my exams finish ;)

Geen opmerkingen: